Walter Ashford was born in Ipswich England in 1860. He found his way to Tacoma working in a Hotel where he met and wed his wife-to-be. They homesteaded in what is now the town of Ashford.
We just had name our company after these pioneers as the the first recognize the incomparable beauty and peace of Mr. Rainier. Now you can too..
There are many different places to stay along the Lake from spacious vacation homes, to cozy cabins. Come stay any time during any season and take in the sights, enjoy the activities. Or just kick back and relax on the water and watch the day go by.
- Luxurious Lodges, Cabins and Houses/li>
- Many with expansive views.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Fantastic locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- An easy stroll to the lake
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Hot Tubs, Cable & Internet
- Some units are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. We offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.
- Address: Ashford, WA USA
- Hours: 9AM-7PM Everyday
- Phone: 360-347-6966
- Fax: 888-628-0839
- Website: WalterAshford.com