For Urgent Matters
This website page is provided for situations that are urgent or emergencies.
It is our goal to provide excellent service during regularly scheduled hours and to be of assistance for bonafide after hours situations.
- Emergencies are defined threats to life or property.
- In that situation, telephone 9-1-1 for assistance.
- Urgent matters are defined as loss of water, heat or power.
- For such issues, telephone our number and press the After-Hours option.
- There may be a charge for non-urgent matters.
- Allow a reasonable amount of time for response.
- Which may be the next day or next business day.
- There is no charge for these matters.
- For all other issues, call the number and leave a message.
Thank you for following this request. So that we can serve those who need help immediately.
DETAILS: We work to keep this information up to date, but details do change from time to time based on circumstances, often on short notice, and sometimes beyond our control. To verify any answer or other information you may need, please call or email us anytime. Allow a reasonable amount of time for response. Only legitimate inquiries will be answered.